Years of Production: circa 1950’s
Manufacturer: Martin & Schwartz Pump Company.
Martin & Schwartz Pump Company began manufacturing gas pumps in 1922 in Buffalo, NY.
From 1937 to 1949 M&S was owned by a group of oil companies that included Sunoco. M&S began customizing their gas pumps to reflect its owners.
In 1951 M&S was purchased by the Wayne Pump Company.
Sun Oil Company was originally incorporated in 1890. The Company became Sunoco, Inc. in late 1998, after undergoing major restructuring.
The Blue Sunoco Model 80 was available in a few variations. Shown here with “ad glass top”, the pump was also available in a “script top” and solid panel version.