Years of Production: circa 1950’s
Manufacturer: Martin & Schwartz Pump Company.
Martin & Schwartz Pump Company began manufacturing gas pumps in 1922 in Buffalo, NY. In 1951 M&S was purchased by the Wayne Pump Company.
The Gulf Oil Corporation was formed in 1907 through the fusion of a few oil businesses. Since that time there have been several different owners. In 2010, Gulf Oil reacquired all rights, title, and interest to the “Gulf” brand in the United States.
This vintage Gulf Gas Pump from the 1950's has been beautifully restored to its original glory.