Years of Production: 1938 - 1949
Manufacturer: National Pumps Corporation
National Oil Pump & Tank Company went into business in 1907 in Dayton, OH.
In 1930 they changed their name to National Pumps Corporation. In 1948 Tokheim purchased National and the National name brand eventually ceased to exist.
The Associated Oil Company introduced the Flying A brand for its premium grade gasoline in 1932, under the ownership of J. Paul Getty.
Displayed here is a rare National A-38. The beautiful classic gas pump was restored by Blair Underwood to its original condition using the colors of Flying A.